My friends and I have seen every movie worth seeing this summer so far. Monday night we were trying to rank them from best to worst. I’ve decided to give my Top Four and Bottom Four.
1. Dark Knight – Heath and Christian
2. Wall-E – Sweetest story line and best use of robots
3. Get Smart – Steve Carrell and the cone of silence
4. King Fu Panda – such a creative story and the animation was awesome
Bottom (from best to worst):
1. Indiana Jones – because of bad CGI
2. X-Files: I Want to Believe – because of the gore and dark story line
3. The Mummy – theoretical. I won’t see this but come on.
4. The Happening – the plants make me wanna hurt myself.