Times like these, I thank my lucky stars for my amazing friends.
(WARNING: Sap ahead.)
If you have done any or all of the following, I pass out e-hugs to you.
- Solved my crazy Heather-math problems with a simple, “You’re adding 2+2 and getting 1000 again.”
- Actually listened when I talk about what’s really going on.
- Said, “I thought of you.” Regardless of why.
- Talked to me until we wore out the AT&T towers.
- Held my place in a crowded room while I stood in a merch line.
- Understood and agreed when my frustration with crazy people reaches an all time high.
- Let me borrow your foam stamps.
- Prayed for me.
- Gone through a L-83 pre-sale with me on IM. These are battle-scars we wear, friend!
- Had ice cream waiting when we get back from seeing Bonnie in concert.
- Let me sleep in your bed to make room for visiting relatives.
- Said, “How is there more to talk about at 4am?”
- Watched AGT with me more than once.
- Had a detailed discussion about LOST figurines.
- Shown up for a Bee topped cupcake.
- Run down a flight of stairs in the dark while Josh Rouse sings his first song.
- Slept next to me in a train station in Albany, NY.
- Chased me down to hug me when I really needed it.
- Two words: Concert call.
- Told me “it looks great” even though I’ve asked you 1000 times.
You guys are a very special group of people. You make it all bearable! Also, when I come into money, you’ll be getting a little bonus…doled out in personalized back-yard concerts. And/or trips to LOST location shoots.